Optimized & Industry-ready Solutions
Problem, Meet Answer
Our full suite of solutions are available as a total package for end to end supply chain management, or as individual services. Regardless of your need, we will work together to find you the right solution to get your products to market. Our company was built on the premise of learning and exploring new projects every day, a legacy we are proud to continue.
Manufacturing and Packaging Services
Weather it’s a custom formulation or packaging our team can support your needs. Our abilities include formulation, packaging (100ML-Bulk), Co-Packing and everything in between. Our advantage is our flexibility, our lines are built for fast changeovers and the ability to handle a wide range of packaging sizes. Products we service include but are not limited to chemicals (solids and liquids), pesticides (solids and liquids), and a variety of consumer products such as lawn and garden, deicing and pet care products.
- Over 25 mixing vessels with the capability to blend anywhere from 1500KG to 72,000KG of solid and liquid batches.
- Stainless steel, carbon steel, rubber lined or everything in-between.
- Various mixing technologies including:
- Inline powder dispersion
- High sheer
- Heating and cooling of vessels
- Nitrogen blanketing
- Inline Density and PH measurement
- Weigh based blending (on loadcells)
- Granular coating and impregnation
- Three labortories located acress the country capable of:
- Viscosity testing
- Density testing
- PH testing
- Turbidity testing
- Sieve testing
- Moisture Analysis
- Gas chromatography analysis (GC)
- High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- ICP-GC analysis
- Over 20 packaging lines
- Packaging of liquids & solids
- Liquids: 100ml- bulk
- Solids: 5kg – 1200Kg
- Inline capping
- Inline labeling
- Inline check weighing
- Robotic case packing
- Robotic palletizing
- Vison based quality systems
- Custom filling and labeling applications
Warehousing and Distribution Services
Warehousing can be broken down to three basis services Receiving goods, Warehousing or Storing of goods and finally the Shipping of goods. Future Transfer Co Inc can provide the very basic of warehouse services or provide you with a tailored approach to warehousing to fully integrate our services with your supply chain requirements to make your supply chain the market leader. Our abilties include the
- Receive & unload product at warehouse door
- Inspection of goods to ensure zero damage
- Verification of inbound quantities and scan product into our barcoded WMS.
- Inbound report receipt to you
- Place goods in general warehouse as required.
- Upon notification prepare goods for shipment
- Pick and stage for shipment
- Load goods upon transport
- Print bill of lading and packing list
- Notify our customer of shipment & basic detail
- Partial pallet receipts or customer approved returns.
- Confirmation of product quantities and recording of Lot numbers.
- Confirmation of Packaging information
- Re-Labeling upon receipt as directed
- Dedicated warehouse space
- Variable warehouse space to meet seasonal demands.
- Non-Chemical Warehousing
- Feed or Food grade storage
- Partial pallet shipments
- Combined pallet or pick and pack services
- Lot recoding
- Lot control / dictated by warehousing customer.
- Specialized shipping labels
- Specialized shipment reports
- Inventory reporting and management – With our barcoded WMS we currently provide better than 99% inventory accuracy, perfection is our goal and will continue to strive for that last 1%.
- Monthly reporting can be tailored to meet your corporate requirements,
- Inventory counts can be tailored to meet your requirements whether they be annual, bi-annual, monthly, or cycle counts all are available
- Reverse Logistics
- Customizable reporting o
- Operation of customer ERP & inventory systems
- EDI/API Capability
- Temperature controlled storage space.
- High density racking systems
- Dedicated customer service & warehouse personnel
- Cross Dock services
Logistics & Transloading Services
A full suite of logistics services will help get your product where it needs to go, when it needs to go, in any form the end customer uses. Be it trailer, tanker or rail, our team has the ability to move your product effectively and efficiently. Our modern assets, mixed with national partnerships provides customers with the ultimate solution to move goods effectively and with ease.
- 80 + railcar positions to maximize unloading
- Trackmobile machines for efficient car placement
- Experience handling complex commodities.
- Hazardous chemicals (Liquid and Solid)
- Soils and minerals
- Steaming and hot water heating
- Specialized transloading equipment
- Customer railcar tracking capabilities
- Bulk storage
- 30 modern trucks
- 30+ Dry Vans ranging from tandem axles to quad axles
- 30 + Tankers ranging from tandem axles to quad axles
- Truck telematics
- TMS system to manage all loads and the ability to connect via EDI
- Experience in hauling hazardous chemicals and commodities
- Dedicated to internal customers for service garuantee
- In-house 3PL services
- Cost efficient coverage across Canada and the USA
- Vessel and Port services
- Full spectrum coverage from LTL to FTL, JIT, Expedited, Air Freight, TDG and Over Dimensional